Useful Websites and Information about Staying Safe On-Line.
Stay Safe Online!
Here are some tips, games and websites which he hope will be helpful for parents and children alike, whether you are using a computer, smartphone, games console or even the TV!
CEOP website (Child Exploitation and Online Protection).
The BBC has launched 'Own It' a website for 9-12 year olds to help develop the confidence and resilience to tackle the everyday challenges they face on-line.
Have a look in the downloads section for more information.
- Parental controls - what they are and how to use them. : ( Parental controls-1.pdf )
- Top Tips from CEOP : ( Top Tips from CEOP.pdf )
- Learning Disabilities Autism and Internet Safety Parent Guide : ( Learning_Disabilities_Autism_and_Internet_Safety-Parent_Guide.pdf )
- online safety under 5s : ( online-safety-under-5s-pdf_wdf101285.pdf )
- worried about a child? : ( NSPCC-worried-about-a-child-english-pdf_wdf90895.pdf )
- online safety primary : ( online-safety-primary-pdf_wdf101284.pdf )
- sexting checklist : ( sexting-checklist-pdf_wdf101286.pdf )
- online safety checklist : ( online-safety-checklist-pdf_wdf101283.pdf )
- online grooming checklist : ( online-grooming-checklist_wdf101280.pdf )
- cyberbullying checklist : ( cyberbullying-checklist-pdf_wdf101282.pdf )